'' You are my dad ! " , because Jello Biafra wouldt deny also , and I going '' Damm another one . '' , in a mumble , even with Netenyahu I can not do that anymore , even when I do believe Bibi and I are just fuck bait for these most of these people who aint yeah well not that , white and stealing from the rich , same as those countrie's all do as long as you do follow the list of America's foreign terroristlist and only kill a wide spread of the population that might even voted for you in the fight against terror they are , so in a way Kenya will be oké with just as much white's non flatering on the wanted criminals list , without complaining about only white kid's shouldt be of alcohol or they are crazy , at least it is not a black girl covered in semen , after clicking on to this black supremist as most are on #whiteprivelige , no they are not recruting for Al-Shabaab as I am after Jon Stewart his job with this , I am a racist compaired to these rich black supremists and on the otherhand am then a justifiable project .
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten