woensdag 18 maart 2015

Howard Stern and a job ,

I need money can work for him when he sees that I need it like a million dollars that urgent I need $20.000,- , but I am in Europa sleeping better not at all but when I move out it will be to New York even when next years that twentythousand is twentyfourthousand Euro instead of the other way round , but then I since KinkFM know you need to beat the technicians as a DJ and thought that wouldt be oké for all then to still aply without any knowledge to keep me asshole humble and neat at my figure of speech knees after the broadcast where they do the job anyway , ''To get coffee , for you also.'' , with that look in my eyes I call myself on acid all the time ofcourse , with then this taxproblem comming the year over and any vetinarian willen not allow old Indy to fly back , but I am with Alison with never suggest a more than a threesome with her lesbian married friends to try me for what she braggs about , no I am faithfull and waiting while trying to turn the tides by getting back to look like some Hugo Boss fagget that well taken care of and preserved so women doubt if I am gay and not those 'turned' arround homosexuals from Dolce&Gabana , no it is not a question about being rude , it is in the answer of why you are not , and then damm it , they only ask technicians .

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten